- “Ad”means all online advertisement provided by YOM on behalf of an Advertiser with FREE listing and only commission charge after YOM customers book through our website.
- “Advertiser”means the vendor who allows the agent to publish the vendor’s products or services, etc. as agreed.
- “Agency”means the advertising company (or direct Advertiser) advertises for the vendors.
- “Advertising Materials”means all information such as an image, text or graphics, moving images sounds, active URLs and, any other sensitive area which, when clicked and related a connection to further data on website or mobile access.
- “Affiliate”means an automated marketing program where an advertiser or vendor place the banner’s ad with the Agency and Agent will deliver Ads on Sites for the benefit of Agency or Advertiser.
- “Media Company Properties”are specified information on website that owned, operated, or controlled by Media Company who delivery schedule, and provide within the scope of the IO, an Ad to the Site specified on the IO when such Site is called up by an Internet user.
- “Third Party”means an individual or entity that are not a party to an IO; for Media Company, Agency, Advertiser, and any Affiliates of the foregoing.
- “Video Advertising”means any advertising post on Youtube.com, Vimeo.com, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other similar media publish on video websites.
General Use Restrictions
YOM provides services through this Site. Certain information, documents, products and services provided on and through this Site, including (but not limited to) articles, reviews, content, logos, graphics, information and advice and images (together, the “Materials”) that are not Submissions (as defined as above) are provided to you by YOM and are the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of YOM or YOM’s contributors.
YOM grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and to display and to make one copy of the Materials and to use the services on this Site solely for your personal use. Except for the license set forth in the preceding sentence above, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Materials in any manner.
This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination of the limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Except as stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to this Site or any Materials.
Password Restricted Areas of this Site
You may need a password to login to this Site and to use certain functions and areas within this Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and agree to notify YOM if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify YOM of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to this Site known to you.
If applicable, you agree to pay all commission fees based on YOM’s Advertising fees, charges, and billing terms in effect. The invoice will be sent to you. Any applicable tax and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of this Site. You shall be responsible to pay 7% VAT which is included. Once you agree to pay the commission fee based on customer’s chosen treatment/service and on the effective billing terms shown on the invoice, YOM will do the payment by transferring those commission to your bank account that you provide us only.
Limitation of Liability